With millions of startup founders around the globe, there is an infinite source of wisdom and knowledge to be gleaned from. Founder Minute is your chance to share some of your personal learnings and experiences with your entrepreneurial peers, and in turn, benefit from what they have to tell you.
#FounderMinute is a 60-second clip you film of yourself with your mobile device, answering some startup questions or sharing some key advice that was particularly impactful to you personally. It is meant to come from you and your experience, and not just quoting some know quote.
- Choose up to 3 questions from the list that you want to answer, or you can submit your own. Think about your answers so that they come across clear without “umms” and other filler words.
– Be in a quiet location.
– Be sure the light is facing you and not behind you (causing a silhouette)
– Your video should not be more than 60 seconds long (a few seconds over is ok, we can do some editing)
– Sample introduction: “Hi, my name is (FirstName), and I want to share with you how I stay focused as a startup founder.”
– Your startup, country, details, links etc will be included in the post, so no need to include it in the clip.
– By submitting your video, you release ownership to Living Startups. Full details below.
– Please fill out the form and upload your video.
- Sample Questions
– If you could choose where would you start up and why?
– Who do you admire in the startup world?
– What is most important for you?
– How do you make sure you stay focused?
– What would you like to see in the next 5 yrs in your ecosystem?
– Who has been your rock in hard times?
– Who is in your opinion a Rockstar in your industry?
– How are you striving to be the best?
– If you could go back in time. What advice would you give yourself 10 yrs ago?
– What keeps you up at night?
– What gets you out of bed in the morning?
– What is “success” to you?
- Story tips
– Tell us about your first client you won or lost
– This one time……
– I can’t tell you how many times…….
– I never felt so excited as when…….
– I knew I made the right decision when…
We look forward to receiving your video and thank you for taking the time to share your founder lessons with the world.
By submitting your video you agree to grant Living Startups a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your video worldwide and/or to incorporate your video in other works and publications in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your video. If you do not want to grant toLiving Startups the rights set out above, please do not submit your video to Living Startups.